14 Vasil Kisil & Partners’ experts in 14 practices have been named to the recently published 2013 Edition of Best Lawyers® International, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
Five years in a row Best Lawyers recommends VKP's practitioners for their individual achievements. In 2013, once again Best Lawyers included:
- Senior Partner of the firm Vasil Kisil (Corporate, Investments, Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions),
- Managing Partner Oleg Makarov (Arbitration and Mediation, Investments, Litigation, Real Estate, Tax),
- Partner Oleg Alyoshin (Arbitration and Mediation, Construction, Energy & Natural Resources Law, Litigation, Real Estate, Trade),
- Partner Oleksiy Filatov (Arbitration and Mediation, Intellectual Property, Corporate, Litigation),
- Partner Denis Lysenko (Antitrust, Banking & Finance, Corporate, Investments, Mergers & Acquisitions),
- Senior Counsellor Vadym Belyanevych (Arbitration and Mediation, Litigation),
- Partner Mariya Nizhnik (Antitrust law),
- Partner Alexander Borodkin (Real Estate, Construction),
- Partner Oksana Voynarovska (Labour & Employment) and
- Counsellor Natalia Dotsenko-Belous (Real Estate) in its recommended practitioners list.
In 2013 the following VKP experts entered this prestigious international publication for the first time:
Best Lawyers 2013 also named firm's Senior Partner Vasil Kisil "Lawyer of the Year in Ukraine" in Investments. This recognition is awarded to Mr Kisil on the basis of high ratings he received in the survey completed by fellow lawyers. The title "Lawyer of the Year" is awarded to the most sought-after specialist in major jurisdictions, including Ukraine. This recognition stands so high also due to the fact that only one lawyer can be awarded "Lawyer of the Year" in each jurisdiction.