Alexander Borodkin, Partner of VKP’s Real Estate, Construction & Land Law Practice Group, has been a member of the VKP team since 2005.
Alexander advises foreign investors, Ukrainian developers and other real estate market operators on a wide range of cross-border and domestic transactions involving purchase and development of construction projects, mergers and acquisitions, investment, etc.
Alexander Borodkin is an experienced specialist in the field of transactions and projects in the public sector. His practice in the given fields covers matters relating to transaction structuring, tax planning, corporate, antimonopoly, FX, regulatory and other aspects of transactions implementation, and risk assessment and management.
Alexander is the author of a range of articles on construction and land matters; and an active participant and speaker at real estate and construction conferences.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Bar Associations (IBA)
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- Best Lawyers 2012-2016 listed Alexander among the prominent Ukrainian practitioners in Real Estate and Construction.
- Chambers Europe 2012-2016 has recognized Mr. Borodkin as one of the leading experts practicing in the field of Real Estate in the Ukrainian market for his "expertise and his friendly and hard-working approach."
- Legal 500 2013-2016 listed him among recommended practitioners for Real Estate & Construction.
- PLC Which Lawyer? 2012 has ranked Alexander Borodkin as one of the leading experts practicing in the field of Real Estate and Construction in the Ukrainian market.
- Who's Who Legal 2016 recognizes Aexander in Construction practice area.
- Mr Borodkin is recommended by Ukrainian Law Firms 2011-2016. A Handbook for Foreign Clients in land law, agribusiness, real estate & construction.
- Ukrainіan Law Firms 2015. A Handbook For Foreign Clients mentions Alexander Borodkin as a leading practitioner recognized by clients for his expertise in the financing of international infrastructure projects.