- Labour and employment law: labour disputes, employment contracts for top management, legal support in dismissal of personnel, restructuring and transfer of employees, collective bargaining and trade unions, compensations and benefits, labour DD
- Family and inheritance law: local and cross-border divorce, international and domestic family disputes, including custody and visitation, division of assets, spousal and child support, parentage, pre-nuptial, post-nuptial, cohabitation contacts and separation agreements, legal advice on surrogacy, inheritance and inheritance disputes, amicable settlements and wills
- Private Clients Practice: legal services to private individuals and families in all matters of international capital structuring, domestic and international tax panning
- Civil litigation disputes, including defamation claims, consumers’ protection claims, confidentiality claims, and personal injury.
2013 – now Partner, head of Labour and Employment and Private Clients practice groups, Vasil Kisil and Partners
2003 – 2012 Attorney, senior attorney and counsel, Vasil Kisil and Partners
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Ius Laboris - the largest global alliance of leading labour law firms
- Mediator accredited by the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR), London, UK
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- The only Ukrainian woman in law listed in Labour& Employment by Women in Business Law 2015-2016 Expert Guide.
- According to the prestigious legal research guide Best Lawyers Oksana Voynarovska is listed among the best Ukrainian practitioners for Labour & Employment in 2009-2017.
- Chambers Europe 2013 - 2016 names Oksana "one of the prominent employment names in the market. She is praised as a knowledgeable and technically strong adviser."
- Ms. Voynarovska was nominated to appear in the 10th edition of the Guide to the World's Leading Labour and Employment Lawyers as one of the outstanding practitioners in this field.
- Oksana has been mentioned as a highly recommended Ukrainian practitioner in Labor and employee benefits by PLC Which Lawyer? 2008-2012.
- Globally recognized rating and reference source International Who’s Who Legal CIS 2010-2011 publication recommends Oksana Voynarovska as one of the best Ukrainian Labour and Employment experts.
- International legal research Who’s Who Legal 2009-2016 ranks Mrs. Voynarovska as a top Ukrainian Labour & Employment law expert.
- Oksana Voynarovska is ranked #1 in Labour & Employment among Ukrainian law practitioners according to the Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients 2008-2016.
- The KyivPost weeekly ranked Oksana in top 10 'rising stars' of Ukrainian legal professionals in 2012.
- Listed in "Top 100 best Lawyers of Ukraine. Clients' Choice 2012-2015" by Yurydychna Gazeta (Legal newspaper) in Family law and Labour & Employment.
- Listed in "Ukrainian Women in Law 2016-2017" ranking by Yurydychna Gazeta.
"Oksana is a pioneer in the field of labor law and labor litigation in Ukraine. I don’t know anyone else who knows this sphere of law as profoundly as she does, likewise anyone who is as well-known outside the country as Oksana".
Alexander Saus, Managing Partner at BritMark