Anticorruption Issues is a New Practice Area of Vasil Kisil & Partners
Responding to the current challenges and growing demand among the clients, Vasil Kisil & Partners introduces a new practice of Anticorruption Issues.
The practice covers the following areas:
• filling in electronic declarations;
• advising on anti-corruption law issues, such as conflict of interests, receipt of gifts, dual jobholding, transferring shares in trust, etc.
• supporting comprehensive inspections of declarations by the National Agency for Prevention of Corruption;
• advising during official investigations aimed at bringing to disciplinary liability;
• legal services for administrative offence cases associated with corruption;
• defending in criminal proceedings related to the misstatement and during pretrial investigations and before court.
The new practice will be led by Anatoliy Pashynskyi who has been for several years developing this area at the firm.
"Vasil Kisil & Partners has considerable experience of dealing with anti-corruption issues and has been successfully providing services related thereto since the time when the Law of Ukraine on Preventing Corruption was enacted in 2015. Vasil Kisil & Partners as a full-service law firm definitely has an advantage from being able to cooperate closely with experts from related practice groups, such as labour and employment, dispute resolution and white collar crimes, so that it can deliver the supreme quality," Anatoliy Pashynskyi said.